Sunday, January 13, 2008

Photos

Hi there happy New Year and hope it will be a good one. So I have been hibernating for a while but I promise I am back now I don't have an excuse now I can send photos and publish post from my cell phone so I don't need the computer anymore. My little two angels is really keeping me busy from 4 o'clock until 8 I am busy feeding and bathing the kids and then I have my biggest baby he turned 30 this year but still need the TLC treatment MEN I say will they ever grow up I wonder.

Here is some photos




















Here is Michael dressed as a pimp. One of our friends had a Playboy party and you had to dress up it was really fun.





















Here is Moewha dressed like a french maid. The party was really so much fun most men came in there gown and slippers like Hugh Hefner. (Hope Mr Froggie came to visit)


Here we have my bundles of joy Danielle, Michael Sr and Michael Jr.
















.













Above we have the next Miss World in working here, just love the camera and the attention







and above we have the new little edition to our family he is just such a cutie pie and a very easy baby.


2 comments:

LiVEwiRe said...

You know, I just stopped by here like, two hours ago and this post wasn't here!! I'm so glad you're back and able to let us know whats going on. Your family is just great and your baby... he's grown so very much I can hardly believe it! I am glad you noted that he was 'dressed as a pimp'... I was wondering about your 'everyday wear' down there...lol! Nice to have you back hon. xoxo

justin said...

Great to see you back, WLF, and to see all your babies (including Big Baby). :)